'Mario Geckler' via qubes-users:
Hello,

i installed Qubes 4.1 beta on my 11th gen Intel Dell Latitude 5520.

When i try to start sys-net i get "Unable to reset PCI device […]: no FLR, PM reset
or bus reset available"

I cannot use qvm-pci to set permissive mode, becau qvm-pci gives me an error
about no permission for pci devices, even when run as root.

Also the Devices tab in qubes-manager on all VMs is greyed out.

Is there anything which i can check?

You were close with permissive mode. Try setting the NIC in sys-net's Qube Settings/Devices to Not require strict mode reset. It's a bit less secure, but ought to at least work.

--
- don't top post