What scripts are run when you log in?
I have searched in vain for the script that connects already running
windows to the session I just created.
It would be nice to be able to reconnect the windows without having to log
out and in again. Also it might help me understand what the problem is.

--

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Rune Philosof

Software developer