On Wed, Mar 09, 2022 at 11:20:53AM +0000, 'taran1s' via qubes-users wrote:

> taran1s:
> > I have an issue with Split GPG as well as with opening files in the
> > disposable VMs and with the qrexec in the guide How to use Monero
> > CLI/daemon with Qubes + Whonix too.
> >
> > https://www.getmonero.org/resources/user-guides/cli_wallet_daemon_isolation_qubes_whonix.html
> >

> > Split GPG
> >
> > Opening Thunderbird, I get following errors in the notification popup:
> >
> > Denied: whonix.NewStatus
> > Denied whonix.NewStatus+status from work-email to sys-whonix
> >
> > I have to as well make every gpg action confirm in the Dom0 Operation
> > Execution with Target GPG backend.
> >
> > Using dispVMs from within AppVM
> >
> > When trying to convert file or open it in the disposable VM from within
> > the normal AppVM, I get an error popuplike :
> >
> > Denied: qubes.PdfConvert
> > Denied qubes.pdfConvert from work-email to @dispvm
> >
> > Any advice appreciated!
>
> Is this mailing list still active or one needs to better go to a different
> place?

Still active, but the Forum has more traffic, although it's often low
grade and noisy.

On your questions,  the first looks like a Whonix issue - Patrick has
asked that Qubes-Whonix questions be put in the Whonix forums, where
they will get better oversight.
The second looks like permissions - look in the policy file at
/etc/qubes-rpc/policy/qubes.PdfConvert