> On 24.03.2022 12:16 'Johannes Graumann' via qubes-users
> <qubes-users@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> As the laptop's HDMI port also does not work (likely due to being hardwired
> to the NVDIA card), I currently have no means of setting up multiple screens.
>
> I want to use Qubes and this machine as my daily driver and non functioning
> dock as well as the lack of a multiple screen options are show stoppers for
> this.
> The latter is possibly fixable through NVIDIA support in `dom0` and that's
> what I'm working on next, but I would highly appreciate any hint on how to
> get the dock working.

Installing `kernel-latest` in `dom0` (which currently brings in 5.16) and
setting graphics to `discrete` in the BIOS renders the on board HDMI port
active. `Hybrid` graphics settings results in a black screen when the display
manager comes up.

Still having issues with the screens only being shown mirrored, but I'm getting
somewhere.

No luck whatsoever with the USB-C dock. Pointers highly appreciated.