On Mon, Aug 1, 2022, 9:27 AM Qubes <qubes...@ak47.co.za> wrote:

> Qubes wrote:
> > Is the documentation on this [page] to enable the rpmfusion repos still
> > relevant?
> >
> > Doing "sudo dnf config-manager --set-enabled rpmfusion-free", gives me
> > an error, "Error: No matching repo to modify: rpmfusion-free".
> >

> This appears to be specific to the Fedora-xx-minimal template. I don't
> know why, can someone give me a pointer?

Fedora minimal will not include the rpmfusion-*.repo file/repo because it's
supposed to be "minimal" while the rpmfusion are "extras". You can of
course copy the rpmfusion-*.repo files over to your minimal template if you
like. You can find these files in this path in the normal fedora template:

/etc/yum.repos.d/rpmfusion-free.repo

They are generally disabled so that including them by mistake is not a
security risk. Anything in the rpmfusion repository generally carries more
risk because it is less vetted than the normal fedora repository.