Greetings, upon installation a few weeks ago, I chose to create a single
VM for USB and networking, which is called sys-net. This was in order to
support USB network devices. The latter is no longer necessary, since
the last kernel update introduced support for my internal WLAN adapter
(Intel Corporation Wi-Fi 6 AX210/AX211/AX411 160MHz in a Thinkpad P14s).

Now I would like to have sys-usb *and* sys-net, and also make sys-usb
disposable. Will the following work?

a) sudo qubesctl state.sls qvm.usb-keyboard (I use USB keyboard.)
b) follow
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/disposable-customization/#create-the-sys-usb-disposable

Thanks!

--
Kind Regards / MfG
Dr. Lasse Kliemann

Work Address:
Department of Mathematics
Kiel University
*Heinrich-Hecht-Platz 6*, 24118 Kiel, Germany
E-Mail: l.kliem...@math.uni-kiel.de