On 21/06/2023 11:49, haaber wrote:
>> We observe that the file /run/user/1000/openssh_agent  is different
>> from    /home/user/.SSH_AGENT_sshkeys. That may be a problem.

Running the following command in the work qube should work:
        SSH_AUTH_SOCK=/home/user/.SSH_AGENT_vault ssh-add -L

You seem to be running the "ssh-agent.service" in your work qube. This is not part of the linked setup guide. There only one agent is running and that is in the vault qube.

The "clients" (e.g. work qube) only redirect the communication via socat, qubes RPC and the /home/user/.SSH_AGENT_vault file to the ssh-agent in the vault qube.

See: https://github.com/Qubes-Community/Contents/blob/master/docs/configuration/split-ssh.md#in-the-appvm-ssh-client