Hello community ,

I have installed the latest Qubes 4.2.0 (rc2) on a Macbook Pro 2016. Model
Identifier: MacBookPro13,2

The machine has 16GB RAM and Intel i7 processor (Skylake). The installation
worked fine after disabling PIP in recovery mode.

After boot, and after entering Disk password, the screen goes black and
mouse hangs. After few seconds it reboots.

Has anyone been able to install Qubes on this Mac hardware? I could not
find this model it in the HCL list.

https://www.qubes-os.org/hcl/

I can send more info, logs, etc as needed to help out the investigation.
Also I can install 4.1.x and see if older version works.

Thanks