Greetings!

Can you please confirm that one can use virtualbox in a Linux qube?

I am using at the moment Linux mint as I do not get qubes to install but I
will buy a notebook with preinstalked qubes when version 4.2 is out.

I use currently a virtual box with windows for those use cases that still
need windows. I would like to just copy that virtual box to my new qubes
laptop, so that I have no hassles with it (and no need to install and
config a windows qubes, something I was not able to do on my old thinkpad
qubes notebook).

All the best
Kai Froeb, São Martinho de Porto
 Http://Kai.froeb.net

 This email was sent from my smartphone, so I apologise for the brevity and
any clerical errors.