Hello,

What is the reason for the '80x24' geometry of xterm used by
qvm-console-dispvm through the management_dispvm?

I tried to remove the option in the policy file in order to utilize the
full available workspace, as well as to change it to a bigger window,
but in both cases it just stops working.

P.S. I posted that initially in qubes-devel because it fits completely
the "Why did you implement XYZ this way and not the other way?" example
in https://qubes-os.org/support/ but it was rejected. Quite confusing.