Hi!

I discovered two issues with the new widget for block devices in Qubes OS 4.2.1:

1) The icon looks as if "greyed-out", while it seems to be working

2) I have a partitioned USB stick that only worked if the whole device was added to a qube (never investigated what the problem was); however the current widget does no longer have the whole device listed.

Instead there are some odd entries (I didn't manage to make a screenshot showing that menu).

Kind regards,

Ulrich