In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Heiko Gerstung  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Hi Time Gurus out there!
>
>One of my favourite singers and songwriters, Mr. Billy Joel once sung "Only
>the
>good die young" and this applies to our recent version of the NTP Installer
>for
>Windows as well.
>

>I added a few features and fixed some minor bugs since I released the "Foehr"
>version and now you can find "foehr-v2" on our NTP download page
>(http://www.meinberg.de/english/sw/ntp.htm):

Yesterday I downlaoded youir excellent ntp port for windows.  Thanks

I find that that some of the help links are looing for a filetype of
htm and all the installed files are html.  I found this looking for
the docs on ntpq.

I can get to the readme via the Start menu but some of the links it
contains are looking for htm  files.

file:///C:/Program%20Files/NTP/doc/readme-ntpinstaller.htm

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m