Rick Jones wrote:
> Rick Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Here is what I have now that I've dropped the minpoll from the server
>> and dropped LOCAL:
>
>> peer bl480c2 minpoll 3 maxpoll 4 iburst
>> server 10.208.0.1 iburst
>> server 10.0.0.1
>> server 10.202.1.1
>
> Scratch that - I commented-out the last two servers.
>
> rick jones

I think you may have problems, even in the mythical zero-latency network,
getting the skew consistently below double the clock tick of the system
with the largest clock tick interval. With the skew you're looking for,
you'd need systems with microsecond clock accuracy and resolution, and that
probably means systems with one or another iterations on the way to the
"nano-kernel".

-Tom