Guys,

As long as you have the current NIST leapseconds file and recent NTP
distribution, the TAI-UTC offset is provided automatically in the tai
member of the ntp_gettime() structure. Provision for this member might
not be universal in various operating systems. The
/usr/include/sys/timex.h heaer file should reveal the truth.

Dave