Guys,

This is really silly. The Unruh agenda is clear. Should you choose to
limit the application space to fast local networks, the chrony choice
may or may not be optimal. Should you extend this space to the raunchy
global Internet, conviction will require diligent testing and analysis.
There is no clear evidence the chrony algorithms are sufficiently agile
to osicllator wander over the long term and I see no response to this
issue.

Dave