Are both your current clocks using the same GPS antenna? If so, there is a
common point of failure right there.

If you put a 3rd clock w/3rd antenna at a different location you can do some
interesting measurements between the 3.

GPS is going to give you the most accurate / stable time (assuming you don't
have interference). WWVB & LORAN-C are alternatives to GPS... But unless
your location prevents the use of GPS is would still be the preferred time
source.

If you ever want to get rid of the Tymserve, I'll take it! :)