On 2008-04-30, Bruno Cocciaro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am not sure of the fidelity of the internal clock used by Labview.
> My idea was that the fastest way to control the fidelity of the
> internal clock is to add a little part in my prog where Labview ask to
> any server the time, for example by a TCP or by any other way.

Depending on which server you choose, and the particular network path
in use at the time you poll it, the delay in receiving the reponse to
your time request may be as short as 20ms or as long as 200ms. And it
will most assuredly not be the same every time.

This in one of the problems that NTP is designed to solve.

--
Steve Kostecke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>