Hi list,

Our Goverment is implementing DST. DST starts on : on Sunday, June 1, 2008
at 12:01 (this is the first time we are going for DST)

*So we have to forward our clock by one hour.*

In this regards I have few questions how to make ready our ntp server which
is serving all our machine

All machines using local time not UTC.

1. Is it possible to adjust only the ntp server for DST thing and let all
other machines automatically get the new time from ntp server?

1.1. If not do I have to adjust all machine clocks manually?

As i said before its the first time that we are going for DST here in our
country and this is totally new thing for me.

Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Note: please reply to me direct as i am not subscribe to mailing list.

Regards.