> This concerns me. If you have an application that needs NTP server
> sources requiring those kinds of volumes you should be deploying your
> own NTP servers or negotiating deals with other service providers in
> those countries that you will be delivering your services. Neither the
> stratum 1 or stratum 2 or the pool servers are designed to meet the
> needs of high-volume private applications.
>
> Danny

Danny and Gang, u didn't read the posts.
We have our own ntp servers, actually east and west and possibly more in
future
Everything is under out control. I have seen some rouge pool servers in the
past, I wanted eliminate that anyway.

Fact is we have also been experimenting with replacing clocks in larger
multi cpu servers with an OCXO timebase board that is phase locked to
external gps disciplined rubidium standards. Servers will not be an issue,
bandwidth could be. It may wind up being a modified ntp, but since it's not
for public access as such, who cares

Hope that is clear enough, your fears eliminated !