_________________________________^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> corrected time during slew recoveries, but not during normal operation.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>  That would not make a difference for the 120ms case discussed here, as
> that uses the normal control loop.)

The second paragraph seems to answer my question. ( afaiu )

This would implicate that clients syncing to a ( both freshly started )
slewing server will be presented with an offset that is
( to make it interesting ) slewing too.

Doesn't this lead clients to first slew towards the servers offset and
than in a chained way slew back to the "right" time together?
( assumed the client came up at the same time and with a better/other match )

uwe