Hello,

Greg Dowd schrieb:
> I'm not quite sure what you mean.  A reference clock doesn't compute an
> offset, it acquires, formats and returns a time value from an external
> source.  NTP takes care of the rest.

ntpd reads the time of a reference clock with a reference clock driver.
My problem was, that I didn't know from the manual what need to be done
with the time from the reference clock. Especially when it is in a
differnet format than of the other reference clocks.

But finally I succeeded by calculating the difference between refence
clock time - system clock time and using the SAMPLE() macro to insert
this value into the the right data structure entry of ntpd.

Greetings
        Juergen