Heiko Gerstung wrote:
> Hi there!
[]
> Sorry for the fuzz and trouble, I hope we catched this early enough.
> Any questions? Please contact us at ntp-supp...@meinberg.de ...
>
> Best Regards,
>   Heiko

Heiko,

Thanks for the update.  I now have the running on all my Windows PCs
(Windows 2000 Professional, XP Home and Professional, Vista Home Premium
and Ultimate).

One question is whether, on Vista, the installer should provide the option
of opening port 123/udp to the outside world so that systems can be
monitored or managed?  It would be nice to have it in the installer, with
the default off, although I can also see the viewpoint which says leave to
a separate security action.  I.e. those who need to do it should take
positive action to do it.