Danny Mayer wrote:
> Martin Burnicki wrote:
>> as already mentioned I hust wanted to save you some work since you've
>> still got so many other things on your todo list ...
>>
>> Martin
>
> If you want to do this part, sure, go ahead. The other part I will do,
> which is to enumerate the IPv4 and IPv6 interfaces and then enable IPv6.
> I have the code for that and then we will have to enable the IPv6 for
> Windows. Testing is a bit harder.

That's exactly what I meant.

I'm not too familiar with interface enumeration, network programming, etc.,
so I'd really prefer that you care about that.

However, I can help implementing the basic functionality required to make it
work, so you don't have to spend your time for that.

Martin
--
Martin Burnicki

Meinberg Funkuhren