NTP experts,

I have a few queries regarding NTP.

>>> I have a following setup.
        1. Valid NTP server
        2. Device1 where i configure a NTP server with "ntp server" command.
        3. Another Device2 where I configure Device1's IP address in "ntp
peer" config.
        Question : Will Device2 be synced with Device1's clock ? How does
the peer protocol work ?

>>> I have the following setup
        1. Valid NTP server
        2. Device1 where I configure a NTP server with "ntp server" command.
        3. In Device2 I configure Device1's IP in "ntp peer" command.
        4. In Device1 I configure Device2's IP in "ntp peer" command.
       Question: How does the peering protocol work here. Does Device1 sync
the clock of Device2 ?

>>> I have the following setup
       1. Device1 where I configure Device2's IP in "ntp peer"
configuration.
       2. Device2 where I configure Device1's IP in "ntp peer"
configuration.
       3. No "ntp server" configuration and Device1 and Device2 both are in
the same stratum.
      Question : How does the peer protocol work here ? And Which clock
would be used to sync the time ?

Thanks
Kiran S Shirol