Joseph Gwinn wrote:

>>> The FAQ has to be the place for such explanations.
>> I'm not sure if this qualifies as an FAQ as I don't recall that it has
>> come up before.  FAQ stands for Frequently Asked Questions.
>
> RAQ then?  Rarely Asked Questions
>
> Seriously, I can't believe that I'm the only person in history to be
> perplexed by these status codes, and those little three-word summaries
> are a bit telegraphic.
>
> Joe Gwinn

You aren't the only one. These questions have been asked before by a
number of people. In fact I had to look at this at one point when I was
getting these codes. Of course I just looked at the source code and
never looked for documentation.

I will tell you that this is a combination of bits so it's not just a
number. Each bit represents a test code that failed so you have quite a
bit to look at.

Danny

believed to be clean.