In article <d25045f8-a596-439c-883b-2a98bd35d...@g31g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,
 Kat <schwar3...@gmail.com> writes:
>I would like to hack refclock_atom.c to introduce a drift factor in
>ppm for a PPS source that I am experimenting with.
>
>I can't figure out how to make fudgetime2 available to this refclock
>type.
>My apologies if this is a dumb question, I am a C newbie and scouring
>through the code so far has proved fruitless. I guess that there is a
>data structure somewhere that defines which fudge items are valid for
>the refclock type.
>
>I have tried just referencing fudgetime2 and it hasn't worked but then
>perhaps I have made some other errors. It does compile and works as
>though fudgetime2 was zero or didn't exist.
>
>Can anyone point me in the right direction?
>
>Perhaps I should hardcode the fugdgetime2 value in the code to see if
>my changes work, and confirm that it is not just some other error. I
>will try that next.
>
>Kat

Browse around in other refclock drivers looking for sample code.

It will probably be something like pp->fugdgetime2, but that
assumes somebody has setup pp correctly.

I don't think you are going to have much luck introducing
a "drift" to the ATOM driver.  It expects the PPS signals on second
marks.  That's time, not frequency.  drift applies to frequency
rather than time.

Pleae let us know if it works.