In article <aiqtm.13640$ym4.13...@text.news.virginmedia.com>, david-
tay...@blueyonder.delete-this-bit.and-this-part.co.uk.invalid says...

> "Dave Hart" <> wrote in message
> []
> > I have uploaded x86 Windows binaries for 4.2.6 to my website.
> []
> > Cheers,
> > Dave Hart
>
> Thanks for that, Dave.  Those binaries are running apparently correctly on
> the five PCs where I've loaded them - Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP and
> Windows-7 with GPS/PPS, Windows XP and Windows Vista with LAN sync.
>
> Cheers,
> David

Hi.

Can you confirm (or otherwise) the baudrate I need to set my GPS16LVC
to, to work correctly with Dave Hart's binaries on Windows?  I know the
default NMEA rate is 4800 (I think) but I want to be sure on this, if
just to remove one variable for the next stage of my master plan.  Once
I've found a "happy place" to site the GPS receiver itself.

Also, how do all the various binaries in the serialpps-yyyymmdd.zip
files work together, or have I missed a document download somewhere?

The patched NTPD binaries continue to work OK lan/wan synched at the
moment.

Cheers.

Dave Baxter.