G8KBV wrote:

> A silly question if I may, and yes I've been poking arround the Meinberg
> website and forum for hours, and can't find the answer.  Likewise the
> (non existant) help within the program, though I'm *sure* I've seen text
> on this somewhere, but can't find it at the moment.

These are standard ntpq status codes.  I assume the authors assumed that
you would be familiar with ntpq, as you need it for any active debugging
of the configuration.

> Re the status column in the 'NTP Status' tab.
>
> I think a * means that this server is being used as the reference.
> + signals a posible candidate for use as a reference.

+ means that it is being used to set the time, but isn't the one peer
used to define stratum, root delay, etc. in downstream packets.