A C wrote:
> BlackList wrote:
>> Ron Frazier (NTP) wrote:
>>> I will admit that I've only skimmed your NTPD losing
>>>  sync thread briefly.
>>> ... occasionally goes crazy and has offsets almost an
>>>  order of magnitude larger than normal.
>>
>> Any CPU power management enabled?
>
> Not that I know of on a Sparc IPX. :)

IIRC a few months ago someone mentioned an issue with
 Solaris / SPARC and ntpd processor affinity,
 and needing to change from cpu 0 to cpu 1 to avoid
 an issue like this.

--
E-Mail Sent to this address <blackl...@anitech-systems.com>
  will be added to the BlackLists.

  • Re: [ntp:quest... Ron Frazier (NTP)
    • Re: [ntp:... A C
    • Re: [ntp:... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
      • Re: [... A C
        • R... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
      • Re: [... Ron Frazier (NTP)
        • R... Ron Frazier (NTP)
        • R... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
          • ... Ron Frazier (NTP)
            • ... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists