On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 02:59:12AM +0000, Dave Hart wrote:
> Although it's the first time I've seen such, it appears the offset and
> frequency calculations both ended up overflowing.  I would have
> guessed bad input should have appeared in peerstats before loopstats
> but I didn't find anything unusual.

This sounds familiar. Perhaps the OP is hitting the bug 2156 fixed
recently? If the emulated adjtime on Windows doesn't apply the 500 ppm
limit, it could have explained the huge frequency error.

--
Miroslav Lichvar
  • [ntp:questions... Ron Frazier (NTP)
    • Re: [ntp:... Dave Hart
      • Re: [... Ron Frazier (NTP)
      • Re: [... Miroslav Lichvar
        • R... Dave Hart
          • ... David J Taylor
            • ... Dave Hart
          • ... unruh
            • ... Dave Hart
              • ... unruh
                • ... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists
                • ... Ron Frazier (NTP)
                • ... Rick Jones
                • ... E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the BlackLists