pret3n...@gmail.com wrote:
I'm sorry, I was writing this in Google Groups web interface.

Maybe I didn't explain myself correctly: I don't want to use external time
sources, only NTP,
with the best tuning (and not tunning :D) possible. But I do have access to
four stratum 1 servers, using
GPS and PPS inputs, which I use as servers to synch my hosts to.

NTP normally implies the ntpd implementation, which supports stratum 1 systems.

How do you intend to measure the delay asymmetry, between your NTP clients to the internet backbone? This application requires using local stratum 1 devices.