[Mischanko, Edward T]

David,

Thank you for your reply.  This certainly explains the differences, but this
would seem to raise another question.  Any correction in frequency would have
to come from the most current average of offsets, not the last 8?  Otherwise,
how can NTP keep up with the changes in a high jitter situation?

Regards,
Ed