On 24/01/2013 12:52, Mischanko, Edward T wrote:
I thought we were going to fix this?

c:\3\ntp-dev-4.2.7p351\sntp\libopts\option-xat-attribute.h(38)
  : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'inttypes.h'
: No such file or directory

Are we still working on this?

Regards,
Ed

Yes, it seems that some UNIX facility which automatically creates source files needs to be fixed. It seems some people think such auto-generation to be a backward step - it certainly helps to confuse things! I am advised of the following fix while an update is awaited:

These 2 files

  sntp/libopts/option-xat-attribute.h
  sntp/libopts/option-value-type.h

still have

  #include <inttypes.h>

However, these files are generated automatically by the autogen stuff which will be updated by Bruce, as discussed in earlier comments, to generate code like:

  #ifndef MISSING_INTTYPES_H
  # include <inttypes.h>
  #endif

Together with the changes I've submitted this will fix the build problems. Until the updated autogen version is available you can edit the files after the tarball has been unpacked and make the changes manually. After this you should be able to build the project.

I have Windows binaries available here:

  http://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/x86/index.html
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu