I'm using my configuration-management system to distribute a
leapseconds file for ntpd.  After the system installs the new file,
what does it need to do for ntpd to recognize that the file has
changed?  (It is obviously undesirable to simply restart a stratum-1
ntpd; I'm looking for the mechanism that ntpd expects managers to
use, if there is any.)

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman    | What intellectual phenomenon can be older, or more oft
woll...@bimajority.org| repeated, than the story of a large research program