Hello Deepak,

I too am not sure why you are trying to accomplish this,
 but it seems to be possible.  You only have to configure
 the local reference clock driver.  Try adding this to your
 server configuration.

server 127.127.1.1
fudge  127.127.1.1 stratum 10

The ntpd selection protocol favors servers with a lower stratum
 level so your local clock should not be selected as long as
 there are servers with a lower stratum available.

Regards,
Ed