On 07/09/2013 22:38, W. eWatson wrote:
I'm told that Dimension 4 is an accurate time keeper.
<http://www.thinkman.com/dimension4/> I downloaded it and installed it.
It's freeware, but would appreciate a $10 donation. Oddly it comes w/o
any description to use it. Am I missing something? I'm running it on my
XP machine. Nothing is said about an OS.

Out of curiosity I installed it on this Win7 PC. It acts like my XP
install. That is, it has no useful help, what to do is not obvious.

There are instructions for installing NTP here:

  http://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/setup.html

Why would you want to install NTP rather than Dimension 4, or the Windows own time service? See:

  http://www.satsignal.eu/ntp/setup.html#why
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu