Hello,
      I'm located in Canada and I'm trying to find indirect GPS time sources.
I like the idea of using CDMA as a time source but it seems that this
technology will not be around for a lot longer.
      For exemple, Endrun Technologies sells the Sonoma N12 which seems to
allow time synchronization against CDMA signal without the need for a carrier
subscriptions.

       Is the CDMA method still available with these other cellulare network
technologies like HSPA or LTE? If not, do I have other options beside a GPS
antenna with a sky view?

       Thank you and best regards,
       Olivier Drouin.