On 27/03/14 09:49, Biswajit Panigrahi wrote:

ind assid status  conf reach auth condition  last_event cnt
   1 45503  9044   yes   yes  none    reject   reachable  4
Condition field shows "reject" for more then 15 to 20 minute then after it changes to
"sys.peer" after then only sync happens.

I have opened the port 123 for ntp. Still it shows reject
Please let me know reason for this to fix the issue

You will need to provide the output of ntpq rv for the association, during the time of the rejection, the syslog output for ntpd, before we have a chance of knowing what is wrong.

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary
and confidential and subject to the Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may
review the policy at http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html externally
http://tim.techmahindra.com/tim/disclaimer.html internally within TechMahindra.

No it is not. You do not post to a public mailing list and USENET newsgroup if the contents is confidential. As such, I will not assume that anything you send is confidential based on this footer, as you clearly use it when you don't mean it.