On 08/07/2014 19:14, Paul wrote:
[]
The previous version let you monitor the GPS data stream and I monitor
time performance indirectly e.g. using ntpdate. Since it doesn't
actually run NTP typical NTP status and management is irrelevant.

I have to disagree with you there. As I understand, it is an NTP server and therefore I expect it to behave just like any other NTP server so that identical management tools can be used. One of the strengths of NTP is the cross-platform management - I run NTP on Windows, Linux and FreeBSD and having one set of management tools is a great benefit.

Web: http://www.satsignal.eu