Paul writes:
> More seriously -- having that somewhat stale deb repo probably isn't
> helping anyone and causes confusion (like yours) between ntp-dev tar
> balls and ntp-dev debs including the (nearly empty) ntp-dev-doc deb.

I didn't know that Rob was talking about the debian package stuff from
ntp.org until he replied to that message.

I'd love to see folks step-up to maintain various distro packages,
preferably people who are on appropriate distro package teams.  If the
distros want to do this on their site instead of on ours, that's great
too.

Interested folks should email me about this.