Hi. My name is Andrew and I have an unusual technical task.
I should find a solution how to log ntp clients local time which are using
my internal ntp server.

According to this doc http://doc.ntp.org/4.2.6/monopt.html I should
use rawstats and peerstats.

These is my current sample config of the ntp:
tinker panic 0
driftfile /var/lib/ntp/drift
logfile /var/log/ntpstats/ntp.log
logconfig =all
statsdir /var/log/ntpstats/
statistics loopstats peerstats clockstats rawstats
filegen loopstats file loopstats type day enable
filegen peerstats file peerstats type day enable
filegen clockstats file clockstats type day enable
filegen rawstats file rawstats type day enable
filegen protostats file protostats type day enable
server pool.ntp.org iburst

But something is not working as I'm expected that.
In the rawstats and peerstats I can see just the time of the ntp servers
from which I'm syncing, but I don't see the time of clients who are syncing
from me.

It's very strange, because according to the docs:
rawstats : Each NTP packet received appends one line to the rawstats file
set

But ntp clients are not logged into this 2 files.

Someone knows how to solve it?