Dear All,

ntpd version on the old ubuntu is 4.2.6p5 and on the newer ubuntu is
4.2.8p4.

As the configuration files are exactly the same, I think as Miroslav
mentioned, kernel newer than 4.2.8 only shows the POOL line. I verified it
on other Ubuntu machines also.Please correct me if I am wrong.

I was thinking that my old Ubuntu was the one which was not synced, but it
turns out from Mike's comment that it is the newer ubuntu that is not
synced.

So can I consider that all my machines are properly synced to the same
server ? Or is there something I need to fix it?

Best Regards,
Ashish Kurian