From: questions
[mailto:questions-bounces+greg.dowd=microsemi....@lists.ntp.org] On Behalf Of
Fiorenzo Cattaneo
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2017 9:34 AM
To: Mike Cook <michael.c...@sfr.fr>
Cc: questions@lists.ntp.org
Subject: Re: [ntp:questions] source code kernel driver (linux or freebsd) for
symmetricom bc635PCI ?

EXTERNAL EMAIL

it says it includes source code but it's not clear from the datasheet whether
the kernel driver is distributed in binary or source form.
I'll inquiry the manufacturer, and also ask what price it is -- if it is too
high i can probably just write the code myself from the hardware specs.
Anyway, thanks much for the pointer.
-- Fio Cattaneo

Universal AC, can Entropy be reversed? -- "THERE IS AS YET INSUFFICIENT DATA
FOR A MEANINGFUL ANSWER."