Trying to reply to an NTP Questions request I get this:

As I have no control over my ISP's domain, (blueyonder <dot> co <dot> uk) could the list owner please resolve this so that I can help the person with the issue? Of course, I get the same message trying to contact the list owner by e-mail, hence the post here....

--
Thanks,
David