Many years ago I used rrdtool to plot graphs from munin. Pretty sure there
is more modern stuff that is way better. Anyway, for what is worth:
https://syslog.me/2011/06/10/using-rrdgraph-for-better-ntp-monitoring/

I agree with David though: without knowing what information you get from
the servers, how you get it, and what you want to represent, it's really
difficult to help.

Ciao
-- bronto