I’ve used NTP as a time server since at least 2013 when I set up 3 raspberry
pis with go’s antennas - actually Anthony Stirk at Nevis Corp. Built them and
configured them since I had a severe auto crash and the resulting concussion
limited how long I could stare at a screen - anyway my question is what are the
meanings and acceptable values for the server
127.x.y.z and the various commands. I’ve looked all over NTP docs and searches
and I’m unable to find any good info. A pointer to the info is fine or a
description of what can go there.

Thank you in advance,
George Kasica

—