On 4/26/2022 3:27, Marco Marongiu wrote:
Yep. But this time I'm left without an administrative UI, and I'm afraid there is little I can do without it.

I'm the administrative "UI"... for now.

But I seem to understand that there may be something happening behind the scenes, considering how many are complaining about missing headers. I'll just wait for an announcement in that respect and see.

It's coming. Right now, I'm triaging everyone's complaints/issues/problems, and fixing them.

Anyone experiencing problems right now should ping me off-list. Getting everything running 100% is my top priority.

Thanks
--Steve Sobol
(NTF server jockey and Interim Mailing List Wrangler)
--
This is questions@lists.ntp.org
Subscribe: questions+subscr...@lists.ntp.org