Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for the review!

It doesn't appear that DNSDIR reviews go to Last Call or any of the lists
related to the document under review, so I'm just seeing this review.

I see nothing in the draft affecting DNS specifically (though DoQ and DoH/3
> exist).

I noticed one point that would be nice to clarify.  I see
> > QUIC version 2 endpoints MUST implement the QUIC version 1
> but on the other hand also
> > Endpoints that support version 2 might continue support for version 1

and in my eyes these clash, as on protocol level I don't think it's
> possible to
> implement but not support a version, though I'm not very knowledgeable
> about
> QUIC details in particular.  (On SW level that makes sense, but that's not
> what
> the RFC is about.)

You misunderstood the first line. It does not mean that endpoints MUST
implement version 1, it's that version 2 is exactly like version except for
the details listed afterwards.

Martin