Hello transport enthusiasts,

I'm pleased to announce that all the pieces are in place to move forward
with congress, the working group focused on congestion control and related
topics.

(1) If you haven't already done so, and are interested, please subscribe to
the congress mailing list: https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/congress.
This is the last time I'll crosspost (Bcc:) to multiple WG lists, and I
encourage others to stop as well.

(2)  Although the proposed charter has no formal standing at this time, I'm
initiating a "last call". Please have a look and file issues by the end of
this week:
https://github.com/martinduke/congestion-control-charter
The only recent additions to the scope are Fair Queueing and rate pacing.
I'd like to hand this to Zahed, our sponsoring AD, to run through the IESG
process next week.