Dear fellow QUIC Enthusiasts,

I would like to share a small side project of mine aimed at helping developers and researchers find the right QUIC library for their projects. With numerous QUIC implementations available, choosing the most suitable one can be challenging, especially if you need support for specific extensions or implementation details like a specific congestion control algorithm.

QUIC Explorer addresses this by providing a searchable database of implementations. It allows users to search and filter QUIC implementations based on various criteria such as support for extensions or specific implementation details. The data is stored as JSON on GitHub, enabling community contributions to keep the information current and accurate. Each piece of information includes a source (e.g., a link to the relevant source code) and a "valid as of" field to indicate if the information might be outdated. The website is built and deployed using GitHub Actions on every commit to the main branch.

https://quic-explorer.net
https://github.com/MPK1/quic-explorer

Any feedback or suggestions to improve the platform is highly appreciated. Contributions to the GitHub repository are also very welcome! Feel free to add information about your favorite implementation or suggest new features you’re missing. To make contributions easier, I’ve provided a small (albeit ugly but functional) Python script to add information to the JSON files more conveniently.

I hope QUIC Explorer will be a helpful resource for anyone involved with QUIC, whether you're developing applications, conducting research, or exploring the protocol.

Best regards,

Marcel

P.S.: I am part of the Chair of Network Architectures and Services at the Technical University of Munich and actively involved in our research covering QUIC, different implementations and their specifics: https://net.in.tum.de/projects/quic/